1) I sleep with my eyes open (seriously)
2) I'm a tiny bit scared of the dark
3) I'm double jointed in my arms
4) I've never traveled outside the US
5) I don't really like chocolate that much
6) I watch VERY little TV, literally an hour a week (Grey's Anatomy)
7) I love the opera
8) I love eating but hate cooking
9) The only makeup I wear is mascara
10) I don't believe in happily ever after
What are some weird things about you?
I'm with you on 2,4,and 8,a little bit more afraid of the dark though,when we get blackouts in the middle of the night I wake up and I pretty much don't go back to sleep until the sun rises.
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit of an insomniac,I'm happy I've got books to read in the middle of the night.
I don't like wearing pants(shorts and skirts for me)*g*
I don't wear makeup or high heels.
ReplyDeleteI don't like soft drinks.
I am with on 5. Every since I was pregneant with my last child when just the smell of chocolate made me sick I can take very much of it. I don't wear makeup at all and my tv is on whenever I am home but usually I am not watching it unless is on a DIY channel.
ReplyDeleteI love reading children's fiction. :-) I talk in my sleep (quite animatedly, if you ask my relatives). I have an unnatural fear of velvet.
ReplyDeleteI DO believe in happily ever after--even if it isn't with Mr. Right.
Warm regards,
Michelle Lauren (Fiction with Bite--check out www.michellelaurenbooks.com and feed my Muse with comments PLEASE.)
okay I agree with you on the chocolate. I have been outside the US once to Mexico just over the border to say I have been. :-) I love high heels and only use a little make-up and the only time I don't put it on is if I am sick or having very bad allergies. I am okay with the dark as long as there isn't a storm going. Absolutely hate that one.
ReplyDeleteHi. I figure 1 and 2 are connected. I am also double jointed in both my arms and legs. I have never traveled outside outside the usa either. I love chocolate. I watch stargate sg1 and Doctor Who. I also love the opera. I like to cook. I experiment a lot on what I cook. The only makeup I don't wear is mascara. I am trying to believe in happily everafter but is hard sometimes.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy husband says I am VERY weard!! I never sit still, even while I sleep I move around that our cats won't go near my in bed, I slppe walk sometimes, andI will read ANYTHING that I can get a hold of!! LOL
Teresa
I love chocolate. i wear high heels to accentuate my long legs. I stand 5" 2'. I wear green eye liner, my daughter calls it my fairy eyeliner!! i only wear eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I love chocolate. I love to read any type of books!! I will watch porn with the right person. :)
ReplyDeleteI love chocolate~~ I wear only mascara, lipstick and green eyeliner, which my daughter calls fairy make-up. I wear high heels to accentuate my legs, I stand only 5" 2'. I love chocolate!! mmm, I love to read all kinds of books!! I will watch porn movies with the right kind of person. I love all my chat groups that I belong to regular and on myspace that I have as friends. hint hint.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of the dark too. LOL I have to sleep with the TV on so I feel like someone is watcing over me while I sleep. LOL
ReplyDelete1. I have not watched ANY TV since Dec.
ReplyDelete2. I had chickenpox when I went to the hospital to deliver my first son - both of us were quarantined.
3. I seldom wear make-up.
4. I have had dreams come true.
5. I have allergies to certain shampoos and laundry detergents.
6. I have only ever been in 5 different states. Would love to visit more.
7. I dreamed about the Pan Am plane that exploded over Lockerbee, Scotland several days before it happened.
8. I love to watch thunderstorms and lightning.
9. I have several moles in weird places. DON"T ask where.
10. Urine samples contain sugar, but only when pregnant -- at six week check-ups --no sugar in sample. Doctor thought I was diabetic.
It must be nice to only wear mascera, I would scare the pants off of you with out my full face on! LOL Hugs, Crystal
ReplyDeleteHi Minx,
ReplyDeleteI really don't have too much about my life is weird.
I rarely wear any makeup. It's too much of a hassle.
I'm at an age when comfort is far more important to me than vanity.
Good chocolate is food for the Gods, anything else isn't worth eating.
I'm not sure this post but here it is:
ReplyDelete1. I love books
2. I love to grill
3. I like to walk in the dark
4. I don't sleep
5. I like the dark better the daylight
6. My family over looks me
7. I don't wear makeup because it breaks my face out.
8. I a push over for my nephew
9. I like to sing
10. On some things I have to have my way.
I am with you on the TV thing. I don't watch much of it either. A lot of that is due to the fact that I can't hear it well and closed captioning isn't as good as it should be.
ReplyDeleteI think the weirdest things about me are probably these:
1. I could drive a backhoe, front end loader, excavator, skiploader (and more) before I could drive a car.
(Dad's business was tractor/equipment sales)
2. I like mustard on pancakes.
I believe in magic and things that go bump in the night, also a little afraid of the dark, and I don't like being home alone at night
ReplyDelete