My website has moved to


www.MinxMalone.com

Monday

I'm kind of bummed out...

This is the first year since I joined RWA that I won't be going to conference. Is anyone else missing the fun this year?

We should have our own party...

M

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Awwwe hugs Minx! I know how you feel. This is my first time not going too. I bought myself a dress to make me feel better. Sad how easy I can comfort myself with clothing.

    But I figure that dress cost me 1/20th of what it would have cost me to go to Nationals. Hell, if I wanted to I could buy 3 more dresses and not come close to what I'd pay to go to a conference I'm not going to get a thing out of.
    I won't buy 3 more dresses because I'm learning self control but if I did, I totally wouldn't feel guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Minx,

    I think I'll miss the parties most. *smile* However, I'm keeping myself busy by --what? say it with me peeps--working. Don't worry. We'll make up for missing this one by attending the one in DC. 2009 isn't even that far away. It'll be here in a blink.

    I think there are some chapters that are doing an online conference for those not going to Nationals. I don't know if it's free or not though. It was mentioned on the chick lit yahoo loop.

    ReplyDelete