..........Kindle Bestselling Author
I think after the very last one, I've kinda backed away from The Brotherhood.So I don't know when the next one comes out. I loved the first one too. It was awesome.
I know the last two have made people back away. V's ending left a lot to be desired and I felt like Book 6 was a little rushed. Hopefully the next one will BRING it like the early stories since it's not coming out for a while.I can hope right?
I think after the very last one, I've kinda backed away from The Brotherhood.
ReplyDeleteSo I don't know when the next one comes out. I loved the first one too. It was awesome.
I know the last two have made people back away. V's ending left a lot to be desired and I felt like Book 6 was a little rushed.
ReplyDeleteHopefully the next one will BRING it like the early stories since it's not coming out for a while.
I can hope right?